Houston Highway Credit Union 2019 Scholarship Program
Houston Highway Credit Union is committed to helping our college-bound students with a scholarship for expenses in higher education. We will be awarding a scholarship to a hardworking area high school student.
- Applicant must be a HHCU member or a child of a HHCU member
- Official transcript or certified copy must be submitted with application.
- The Scholarship Committee will require 3 Letters of Recommendation.
- Application must be received by Houston Highway Credit Union no later than Friday, February 15th, of the student’s senior year.
- Winner will require proof of Enrollment no later than September 1st of the upcoming school year.
- All information will be kept confidential.
- Must be member of HHCU to qualify