Houston Highway Credit Union
COVID-19 Member Update
March 27, 2020
Please note that Houston Highway Credit Union remains open during the Stay Home,
Work Safe Order issued by our elected officials; as financial institutions have been deemed
a national critical financial structure by the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)
and the State of Texas.
Our staff is prepared to serve you and continues to monitor CDC recommendations.
On March 23rd, Houston Highway Credit Union announced its Member Assistance Program;
in which all members were automatically enrolled. Benefits include:
- No cash advance fees.
- Loan Payment Relief.
- Shared Branch Fees waived at other Branches.
While we continue to remain open you can bank anywhere with your mobile app or
online banking. If you haven’t done so, please visit the app store and download the
Houston Highway Credit Union mobile app.
- Deposit checks using your mobile app.
- Transfer money using either your mobile app or access your account online.
- Pay bills and HHCU loans.
- Make purchases easy with your debit card.
- If you need a loan, apply online, approval is fast and easy.
Lastly please be alert since cyber threats are on the rise amid the outbreak.
Please remain vigilant; you can always call if you feel uneasy.
Thank you for your membership,
CEO, Houston Highway Credit Union