It’s that time again! Houston Highway is celebrating KIDTOBER. Open a joint checking account and a savings account for your child+ with a minimum deposit of just $5! Use these accounts and the Money Mammals® Saving Money Is Fun Kids Club™ to teach your kids about financial responsibility and the benefits of saving money. It’s never too early to start!!!
While you are opening your child’s accounts, be sure to enter to win door prizes and to enjoy our annual Kidtober event!
Mark Your Calendar For Free Family Fun!
Saturday, October 28th • 10:00 am – 1:00 pm
– Kids Costume Contest with a $100 prize for the winner! **
– Pet Costume Contest with a Doggy Gift Basket for the winner!
– Variety of other kid’s door prizes!
– Kidtober buckets filled with goodies
– Sausage on a stick, chips, corn on the cob, cotton candy, popcorn and beverages
– Personal Document Shredding at the Delta Shred Truck
– And much more!
+ Accounts require joint ownership by a parent or guardian until the child is 18. Open a Savings Account and a joint Freeway Checking Account with your child between now and October 28, 2017 with a minimum opening deposit of only $5.
**HHCU will not be held responsible for lost or stolen items, accidents, or injuries during the event. Do not leave children unsupervised at any time during the event. Costume Contest winner will receive one $100 gift card. Must be present to win. Winner will be announced at noon at the event on October 28, 2017.