Houston Highway Credit Union
COVID-19 Member Update
April 23, 2020
Houston Highway Credit Union continues to enhance our Member Assistance Program for our members. Our lobby will remain closed until further notice. But we are open for business because our commitment to you is the same during these uncertain times. Our Drive-Thru and call center is open Monday – Friday 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM, Saturday 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM
In an effort to help our members during the pandemic, Houston Highway Credit Union unveiled the Member Assistance Program on March 23rd. Since its inception, we continue to add valuable benefits for our members.
- HHCU is accepting applications for a second loan payment relief.
- Credit Card Payment Relief
- Wire Transfer Fees Waived
- Cash Advance Fee Waived
- Loan Payment Relief
- Shared Branch Fees Waived
- COVID-19 Relief Loans
- Early CD Withdrawal Fees Waived
Our mobile app or online banking is like having us in your pocket with access to your accounts 24/7! If you haven’t done so, please visit the app store and download the Houston Highway Credit Union app.
- Deposit Checks using our mobile app
- Transfer money using either your mobile app or access your account online
- Pay bills and HHCU loans
- Make purchases easy with your debit card
- If you need a loan, apply online, approval is fast and easy
Please continue to check our website for updates and news from your Credit Union. And remember, if you have any needs or concerns please contact us, we are here to serve you.
Thank you for your membership,
CEO, Houston Highway Credit Union