Flexible, guaranteed investment.
If you’re looking for a flexible and guaranteed investment at a competitive dividend rate and your own terms, a Certificate of Deposit (CD) might be the option for you. When you open this type of savings account with us, here’s what to expect:
- The minimum deposit to open a CD is $1,000.
- The interest (dividends) is paid and compounded monthly.
- Options for investment terms are 6 months to 5 years.
- Members can add to their CD at any time while keeping their original rate and term.
- The rate at which the CD is issued will be paid the entire term of the CD. However, the rates being offered for new CDs can be changed at any time by the Board of Directors.
- Provides the option for automatic renewal at maturity
- Provides a 7 day grace period after maturity to allow for movement of the funds without early withdrawal penalty
- Quarterly Statements
- There is a penalty associated with early withdrawal.
- Your funds are insured by the NCUA.
Click here to check out our CD rates.
Need some direction?
Please contact us with any questions or concerns.
If you prefer, you can call us at 713.864.4438 or toll-free at 800.354.3541.