Account access wherever you are.
With Mobile Banking, you can access your accounts whenever and wherever you want using your smartphone or mobile device. Funds can now be conveniently managed in a way that works best for you via Text Banking, Mobile Banking Browser or Mobile Banking Apps.
Mobile Banking Options
Suggested use: Smartphone, iPhone, Android, iPad
Registration: Visit the iTunes App Store (Apple) or Google Play Store (Android) on your device and search Houston Highway Credit Union. Then download the app.
Remote Deposit with My Deposit Mobile
My Deposit Mobile is a convenient, simple way to deposit checks into your account using your iPhone®, iPad or Android phone app.
With the My Deposit Mobile application, you can take a photo of the front and back of your check, enter a few pieces of the check information, and securely deposit your check to your Houston Highway Credit Union account.
Please note that checks must be made out to the same name as the name on your account. For example, if the name on your account is “Thomas Smith,” you cannot deposit a check written to “T. Smith” using this application.
Mobile Banking Account Management
Forgot your ID/password or need to manage your device(s)? It’s now even easier. If you have one of the Apps, look for the “Manage Account” button. On the mobile web browser, look for “Forgot User ID or Password.” You can also manage your account from your computer by clicking here.
Tips and Recommendations
- If you’re new to Mobile Banking, you’ll need to enroll. If you currently use Online Banking, you will still need to enroll to use this service. Enroll now by clicking here.
- Mobile Banking login information will be different from your Online Banking login information
- When prompted during the enrollment process, be sure to enter the last 5 digits of your SSN
- If you have an Apple device and receive an Activation Code that begins with zeros (ex: 0012345), you may have to generate a new code that does not begin with a zero.
- Activation codes are only valid for 24 hours.
- You must own an eligible account for this service (i.e. savings, checking, club accounts and money market accounts) Certificates and IRA’s do not count as eligible account types.
- Please note: resolving certain Mobile Banking issues make take up to 2-3 business days.
- Lock or protect your mobile device with a password or PIN. Download and install antivirus software for your mobile device, according to the manufacturer’s recommendations.
- Be careful when downloading software, such as Applications. Downloads should always be from a trusted and approved source and endorsed by your mobile service provider.
Contact Houston Highway Credit Union for assistance.
Need some direction?
Please contact us with any questions or concerns.
If you prefer, you can call us at 713.864.4438 or toll-free at 800.354.3541.