Did you know we have credit union accounts available for kids? The Saving Money is Fun Kids Club has lots of special perks for kids 12 and younger, including an awesome (and educational!) website with financial education-themed games and activities and content for parents!
We at Houston Highway Credit Union believe that teaching children how to manage their money at an early age will form a foundation of financial responsibility and help them make wise decisions. This might seem overwhelming at first, but Houston Highway Credit Union is here to help!
Our Money Mammals® Saving Money Is Fun Kids Club™ isn’t just a savings account; it’s an award-winning multi-media program that you can use to help teach your child how to Share, Save and Spend Smart!
- Get a Money Mammals Savings Account that only requires a $5 deposit to open!
- Access the Money Mammals website with mobile apps, videos, games, printables and even a section for parents.
- Special events featuring The Money Mammals.
- Deposit incentives to help encourage savings. When kids make deposits, they get their card stamped. More deposits mean more incentives!
- Program eligibility is for children up to 11 years old. If your child has an established account, please stop by and pick up your free Welcome Packet!
Check out our new Money Mammals website with the link below and start learning more about the Money Mammals and play some amazing games!